Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Surprise!

Yesterday morning, I woke up as usual at 7am for my boring work. When I went into the kitchen, I saw my belated bdae letter on the table. I quickly took it into my room, and after rise and shine, I opened up the letter with eager excitement.

Voila! Apart from a handmade letter, there are 2 cross stitches! 1 is a squarish teddybear holding a big red heart, and another is a rectangular bookmark with my name and date on it. I felt so happy. No words can describe that feeling =) I then took it to work to admire it every now and then haha.

After work ytd, I had a movie appointment to watch Forbidden Kingdom. Calvin was late; he had something at work cropping up last minute. JJ came at 7.20pm. I had thought it would be awkward as we were still relatively strangers, but turns out that JJ was quite friendly and we kinda hit it off quite well and good. Then calvin finally came at around 7.40pm, and we got into the cinema at 7.50pm. Luckily the show hadn't started yet.

Wa, it was a very lame, but still fairly entertaining show haha. After the movie, calvin rushed back to work, while the 2 of us went home. Sian, never had dinner yet, went back to eat myself haha.

Today is another boring day at work again, which is why I can't think of better things to do than to blog haha. Soo super sian.

No comments: