Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy =)

This is a good weekend for me. Last night, I had gotten another new mouse, the razer salmosa (asian gaming edition) from sls, and then headed over to Pierside restaurant to have my sumptuous dinner at Fullerton.

Man, the Cod Fish was just heavenly! I have never tasted such nice fish before lol. It was just this good. And the other dish was the kurokawa pork, which I believe is the black pig I heard from one of my friends before. That was nice too, but I still preferred my cod fish haha. After the dinner, comes the Guanaja cake from Rive Gauche. It was a nice chocolate cake, with melted chocolate on top, and a biscuit (mcvities?) as the base. The best chocolate cake I have ever tasted =)

Next stop is Equinox! We went to the City Space, a nice cosy bar whereby we got to enjoy cocktails and mocktails, and also admire the beautiful landscape that sunny singapore has. Saw LY and MY there, so we sat together. And chatted till 2 am! Gosh, I was dead tired by then haha.

I tried out the new mini salmosa I got, and loved it. It's small, light, smooth, and just simply pleasant to use. Gonna sell away my A4Tech mouse, since it doesn't really suit my hands.

I had just come back from christina 21st birthday party at SMU Settler's. It was my first time walking through SMU concourse. This concourse links all the schools in SMU I believe, and is fully air-conditioned. How I wish NTU was like that lol. There were still significant number of people around campus, either studying or doing projects. Geee.

All in all, just wanted to say the weekend was just perfect for me =)

No comments: