Monday, March 09, 2009

relaxation time!

Finally, the fyp is done. Finally, the draft report has also been done. Been rushing my fyp for the past 2 months. Even came back to hall on CNY day 1 to do it. After I completed the bulk of the project, on and off, I would head back and edit and make some enhancements to it. Other than the compulsory requirement of Google Maps, I added in a Chat Room and Forum to my Web Based Property Search System.

Come term break, and it was all assignments. After rushing through 2 assignments, I rushed through the draft report for the past 1 week. Did till 2, 3 am before I went to bed. So tired for this period. My prof had also asked me to go teach his DIP students on how to program Google Map, after seeing my work. Haha! I met up with them last Friday, and gave a 'lecture' to a group of around 15 people. All were from China. They really had not read up much beforehand I guess, and what I said did not make sense to them. I wonder if they would still have enough time to complete their DIP, as the prof is going back during the summer holidays, which explains why they are doing it so early.

Now that my draft is completed, I feel so relaxed. A heavy burden off my shoulders. But, still gotta find job!!!!!

YY

No comments: