Thursday, November 24, 2005

i din know sia..

i din know tw also know my blog address sia.. LOL.. he juz told me on msn juz now.. say he got read my blog de.. and that he know my blog address for quite long liao.. lol..
i sunday went eat for my mum's bday with my auntie and grandma.. then after eating i went buy maplestory cashcard.. haha.. $10.50.. i want buy the cash shop crossbow.. very nice and cute.. hehe.. can't wait to use it, but i decided to wait til fri first.. cos fri is my last paper liao.. then buy.. otherwise the cashshop items got time limit de.. sianz..
then on mon i had my materials science paper.. wah kaoz.. damn hard sia.. ask us derive equations.. how to ?? sianz.. supposed to be 2half hr paper, 9.30-12pm.. i finished at about 10plus, and finally went off at 1115am.. dunno how to do, sit there also no use, so i left earli liao.. hhaa.. hope can pass la, dun retake it again next sem.. haha
ytd was lewis bday.. our og went for a celebration at cine kbox.. he ordered cater buffet for dinner, while the present we got for him was a guess watch.. during the ktv session, every1 else played cards, except me wm and boonlong, who were happily singing away.. lol.. finally everything ended at 12plus, close to 1 am sia.. i got my dad to fetch me home.. haha..
I CANT WAIT FOR FRI !!.. I HATE EXAMS.. LOL..
but sianz, holiday so short, 5 weeks nia.. and i got quite many things to do.. how.. wait i cannot get meredy to at least lvl 9x.. haiz... its time for zzzzzz..............

No comments: